VACANCY – Revenue manager:
A rapidly growing Cypriot Airline is looking for a candidate to join the commercial team as a Revenue Manager. The Revenue Manager reports to the Head of Commercial and is supervised by the Commercial Performance Manger. He/she will be responsible for maximization of revenue and profitability by developing and implementing Revenue Management strategies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: (Including but not limited to)
- Understand the implications of external market dynamics and competitor activity and react accordingly with development of Revenue management strategies.
- Work with Network team to optimize schedules and capitalize on passenger opportunities.
- Identify traffic flows and business opportunities.
- Apply accurate demand forecasts across the business
- Extract and analyze reports with the ability to make recommendations on how to most effectively send/receive information while using limited supplier resources
- Define central RM operational standards that guarantee the most efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
- Ensure yield exemptions are investigated and analyzed and new business opportunities are identified
- Lead the revenue planning for future seasons and known special events
- Develop and maintain Route Action Plans for each route.
- Collaborate with other departments to champion RM and further commercial development by sharing market and customer knowledge.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Hold a University degree in mathematics or economics or related field
- Have at least 5 years of experience in revenue management of an airline
- Have experience in AirRM Revenue Management System
- Fluent in English
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be organized and at the same time able to work in a fast paced changing environment
An attractive salary, medical cover plus other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet all the above requirements and are interested in this position, please APPLY before the 31st of July 2017 in our Career Section.